Page count: 6
Last checked: January 19, 2014
Love Song of a Certain Pilot (とある飛空士への恋歌, Toaru Hikūshi e no Koiuta) is a Japanese light novel series by Koroku Inumura. It is set in the same fictional universe as Inumura's earlier light novel Toaru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku (The Princess and the Pilot). Five volumes were published between 2009–2011 by Shogakukan under their Gagaga Bunko label. An anime television series by TMS Entertainment has been announced, and is set to air in January 2014.
The story of love and aerial combat follows a former prince who lost everything to a revolution, and a girl who became the symbol for the revolution. The orphaned prince, now renamed Karueru, embarks on a one-way journey to discover the ends of the heavens. Aboard the levitating island of Isura, he meets a girl named Claire.
This is a tale of a prince who lost everything leaves for a journey with no guarantee of returning to his hometown safely. With hatred and revenge in his mind, he met several people that taught him about friendship...and love.
- Karl La Hire (カール・ラ・イール Kāru Ra Īru)
- Voiced by Natsuki Hanae
- Nina Viento (ニナ・ヴィエント)
- Voiced by Aoi Yūki
- Claire Cruz (クレア・クルス, Kurea Kurusu)
- Voiced by Aoi Yūki
- Ariel Albus (アリエル・アルバス, Arieru Arubasu)
- Voiced by Ayana Taketatsu
- Ignacio Axis (イグナシオ・アクシス, Igunashio Akushisu)
- Voiced by Kaito Ishikawa
- Mitsuo Fukuhara (ミツオ・フクハラ)
- Voiced by Shinya Hamazoe
- Chiharu de Rucia (チハル・デ・ルシア, Chiharu de Rushia)
- Voiced by Asami Tano
- Wolfgang Baumann (ウォルフガング・バウマン, Uorufugangu Bauman)
- Voiced by Teruyuki Tanzawa
- Sharon Morcos (シャロン・モルコス, Sharon Morukosu)
- Voiced by Saori Hayami
- Benjamin Sheriff (ベンジャミン・シェリフ, Benjamin Sherifu)
- Voiced by Shinnosuke Tachibana
- Noriaki Katsuwabara (ノリアキ・カシワバラ)
- Voiced by Hiro Shimono
- Nanako Hanasaki (ナナコ・ハナサキ)
- Voiced by Yoshino Nanjō
- ↑ "Toaru Hikūshi e no Koiuta TV Anime's Cast Announced". Anime News Network. August 10, 2013. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-08-10/toaru-hikushi-e-no-koiuta-tv-anime-cast-announced. Retrieved August 10, 2013.