Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Page count: 888
Last checked: February 11, 2015
Sket Dance (スケット・ダンス, Suketto dansu) is a manga series written and illustrated by Kenta Shinohara which has been serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since 2006. An anime adaptation began on April 7, 2011 and ended on September 27, 2012 with a total of 77 episodes. On April 7, 2011 and at 3AM Pacific Time, Crunchyroll legally streams the anime for the following territories: US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway and Sweden. (Free members are able to view it one week after simulcast date)  The manga series ended in volume 32 that was released in August 2, 2013.
"Worries, troubles, no matter what, tell us!! We will become your helpers!!" Follows the adventures of the Sket Dan trio who help out their fellow classmates. Can they get the job done without getting into trouble?
- Yūsuke Fujisaki - (CV: Hiroyuki Yoshino) the leader of the Sket Dan. His special abilities include extreme concentration and excelling at art. Nicknamed Bossun.
- Hime Onizuka - (CV: Ryōko Shiraishi) the brawn of the Sket Dan. A former delinquent who wields a field hockey stick and has a love for bizarrely-flavored candy. Nicknamed Himeko.
- Kazuyoshi Usui - (CV: Tomokazu Sugita) the brains of the Sket Dan. An otaku with a huge information network who only speaks via a speech synthesis program on his computer. Nicknamed Switch.
- Shinzō Takemitsu - (CV: Kenta Miyake) a self-styled modern-day samurai who paradoxically has a love of cellphones and video games.
- Roman Saotome - (CV: Ai Kayano) a girl obsessed with shōjo manga, even to the point of narrating her own life and viewing her surroundings as being from one.
- Tetsuji Chūma - (CV: Jōji Nakata) the Sket Dan's club advisor. A laid-back chemistry teacher who often creates concoctions with disastrous results.
- Dante - (CV: Takashi Kondō) the lead singer of a visual kei band who has such a strange way of talking that it is nearly impossible to understand his meaning.
- Momoka Kibitsu - (CV: Marina Inoue) a former delinquent who ends up becoming a seiyū, an actress, and an idol.
- Saaya Agata - (CV: Kana Hanazawa) she is Sojiro's little sister who has a typical tsundere personality.
- Sōjirō Agata - (CV: Tomokazu Seki) the student council president. A seemingly laid-back guy with a 160 IQ who is secretly rather devious.
- Sasuke Tsubaki - (CV: Hiro Shimono) the student council vice-president and a strict enforcer of school rules. A judo black-belt who often ends up resorting to violence to get his point across.
- Mimori Unyū - (CV: Megumi Takamoto) the student council treasurer. The daughter of a wealthy family, she comically has no sense of monetary value and often makes use of solid gold items in everyday situations.
- Kikuno Asahina - (CV: Yū Kobayashi) the student council secretary. A girl with a menacing expression who has a habit of viciously poking people in the eyes. Nicknamed Daisy.
- Michiru Shinba - (CV: Kenji Nojima) the student council manager of general affairs. The resident ladies' man who has looks, charm, excellent cooking skills, and an intense weakness to even the smell of alcohol. singer.