Wiki founding: February 1, 2009
Page count: 2,376
Last checked: December 1, 2017
Fanon Wiki: Pretty Cure Fanon Wiki
The Pretty Cure Series (プリキュアシリーズ, Purikyua Shirīzu; also PreCure) is a Japanese magical girl anime metaseries produced by Toei Animation. The first program Futari wa Pretty Cure debuted in 2004 and has continued with sequels and spinoffs into the current series Heartcatch Pretty Cure! airing in 2010 as part of TV Asahi's Sunday morning children's television block, following Super Hero Time.
- Futari wa Pretty Cure (ふたりはプリキュア, Futari wa Purikyua)
- Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart (ふたりはプリキュア マックスハート, Futari wa Purikyua Makkusu Hāto)
- Futari wa Pretty Cure Splash Star (ふたりはプリキュア スプラッシュ☆スター, Futari wa Purikyua Supurashu Sutā)
- Yes! PreCure 5 (Yes!プリキュア5, Yes! Purikyua 5)
- Yes! PreCure 5 (Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo!, Yes!プリキュア5GoGo!; Yes! Purikyua 5 GoGo!)
- Fresh Pretty Cure! (フレッシュプリキュア!, Furesshu Purikyua!)
- HeartCatch PreCure! (ハートキャッチプリキュア!, HātoKyacchi Purikyua!)
- Suite PreCure♪ (スイートプリキュア♪, Suīto Purikyua♪)
- Smile PreCure! (スマイルプリキュア!, Sumairu PuriKyua!) (Known as Glitter Force in English)
- Dokidoki! PreCure (ドキドキ！プリキュア, Dokidoki! Purikyua)
- HappinessCharge PreCure! (ハピネスチャージプリキュア!, HapinesuChāji PuriKyua!)
- Go! Princess PreCure! (Go！プリンセスプリキュア, Go! Purinsesu PuriKyua)
- Maho Girls Pretty Cure! (魔法つかいプリキュア！, Mahō Tsukai Purikyua!)
- KiraKira☆Pretty Cure A La Mode (キラキラ☆プリキュアアラモード KiraKira☆Purikyua A Ra Mōdo)
Plot (Futari wa Pretty Cure)Edit
The first story revolves around two girls, Nagisa Misumi, and Honoka Yukishiro, who by encounter the Garden of Light's Mipple and Mepple who give them the means to the fight the forces of the Dark Zone—a dimension of evil that encroached on the Garden of Light and as now about to do the same to the Garden of Rainbows, Earth. The initial run of the series has Cure White and Cure Black searching for the Prism Stones, and they place them in a heart-shaped device known as the Prism Hopish. The Hopish is protected by the Guardian, Wisdom. Once they have discovered all the Prism Stones, its power takes them to the Garden of Light and repairs most of the damage done by the Dark Zone. Later in the series, Porun, the Prince of the Garden of Light, granting the Pretty Cure duo use of their Rainbow Bracelets as they defeat the Dark King.
Futari wa Pretty Cure Max Heart continues the story when Nagisa and Honoka meet the mysterious Hikari Kujou, revealed to be the "Life" of the Queen with no memory of her life before and powers scattered in the form of the "Heartiel." But as the Pretty Cure duo attempt to find the Heartiel, remnants of the Dark Zone are protecting a mysterious boy suspected to be the "Life" of the Dark King. Cure Black and Cure White fight back these new enemies with Hikari backing them up as Shiny Luminous.