- Action , Adventure , Drama , Shōnen"Shōnen" is not in the list of possible values (Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Mecha, Mystery, Psychological, Romance, Science Fiction, Slice of Life, Sports, Supernatural, Yaoi, Yuri, Hentai) for this property.Expression error: Unrecognised word "span".
- Historical , Martial Arts
- Anime, Manga, Novel, Game
Hana no Keiji (花の慶次 -雲のかなたに-, Hana no Keiji -Kumo no Kanata ni-, lit. "The Flowery Keiji: At the Other Side of the Clouds") is a period manga authored by Tetsuo Hara, which was serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1990 to 1993. It is an adaptation of the novel Ichi-Mu-An Fūryūki (一夢庵風流記) by Keiichiro Ryu and serves as a fictionalized account of the life of Keiji Maeda. Hana no Keiji is one of Weekly Shōnen Jump's best-selling manga series of all time, with over 17 million copies sold.
During the closing years of the civil war period and uneasy reign of Toyotomi Hideyoshi, when men high and low scramble to follow conventional propriety so that they don't attract undue notice (or death) to themselves, there is one very bizarre individual who is known for his legendarily outlandish and wild personality, physical appearance and behavior. This series traces the dramatic adventures of Keiji Maeda from personal conflicts with his adopted Maeda family, brave combat exploits, travels to the capital, and relationships with famous existing figures such as Iyeyasu Tokugawa, Rikyuu the tea master, and Hideyoshi himself, to experiences with the foreign and Japanese Christian faithful.
- Keiji at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- Gifū Dōdō!! Kanetsugu to Keiji at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia.
- Hana no Keiji: Kumo no Kanata ni at GameFAQs
- ↑ "Top Manga Properties in 2008 - Rankings and Circulation Data". Comipress. 2008-12-31. http://comipress.com/article/2008/12/31/3733. Retrieved 2013-08-18.